- Focal Length
- Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL
weeHouse’s are modular style housing units made by Alchemy architects in St. Paul, Minnesota. I really really like this house they built in Ontario. It’s called the Cawaja weeHouse.
The 1200 sq/ft 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house was designed as a weeHouse prefab prototype based on a 14’ width. A common basement links separate buildings to aid in privacy and heating flexibility. Materials: stained pine Corncrib and oxidized copper green-painted Container siding, red pine interiors with copper painted walls, IKEA cabinets, storefront glazing.
Not sure what storefront glazing is, but it sounds tasty.
- loekyfiret likes this
- yuji-ogata likes this
- kenkofoto likes this
- vvarn3r likes this
- vvarn3r reblogged this from marksandford and added:
- shut-your-lie-hole likes this
- mortx214 likes this
- autumns-daughter reblogged this from marksandford
- overherewehave reblogged this from marksandford and added:
- nocountryforsanemen likes this
- danbrodhead reblogged this from marksandford and added:
- danbrodhead likes this
- shoeblaze likes this
- seitanist88 reblogged this from marksandford and added:
- pinkdandelions likes this
- mnperegrinations reblogged this from marksandford
- marksandford posted this